Position: Production Process Technician – Full time Permanent
Micropace Pty Ltd – Head office for Medical Device Manufacturing, exporting, assembly, distribution and service, locates in Homebush West, right next to convenient train and bus station.
Micropace Pty Ltd, is a 20 year old highly successful private company located in Homebush West Sydney, Australia. It has 24 employees and US$5 Mil annual turnover.
It designs and manufactures specialized cardiac diagnostic computer equipment for use in hospital electrophysiology laboratories under long term purchase agreements by three large US companies, GE Healthcare, Boston Scientific and Atricure Inc.
The company stands for strong ethics, customer service and innovation under the management of its founder, Dr Michael Cejnar, a cardiologist physician. Over the last 20 years, Micropace has become the #1 manufacturer and supplier of these diagnostic EP Stimulators in the USA. Our Santa Ana office serves to purchase US-sourced materials, warehouse product for faster delivery and provide local support for distributors and hospital customers. The company works within strict quality and regulatory frameworks required in the medical manufacturing field.
The successful candidate will be a good team player with reliability and meticulousness. The job involves a variety of tasks in the manufacturing process including:
- Mechanical assembly of electronics and their enclosures
- Light Cable assembly
- Goods inwards inspection/testing of components to specifications.
- Picking, assembling, labeling, packaging and verifying products to written work instructions/work order
- Execution of automated testing systems
- Creating records for shipment delivery (i.e Components to subcontractors, shipment to distributors).
- Maintaining of batch data records and quality system compliance (ISO13485:2016 Standard)
- Warehouse and inventory maintenance. Using our database (i.e MiniMRP) to maintain and control the stock – performing annual stock take.
- Fluency in English (Verbal and Written) is essential.
- Education minimum of school certificate or equivalent, ability to multi-task, problem solve and manage relationships.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential in this environment.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 15kgs
- Electronics soldering highly desirable
Hours: 9:00AM to 5.00PM hours with half-hour lunch included, 5 days a week, reporting to Production Team Leader
Previous experience in a Medical Device/Quality System Manufacturing, Production Assembler with basic computer literacy and basic inventory control skills are preferred.
What Micropace will provide:
- Benefits of working for a long and well-established, successful, and growing market leader.
- Friendly, supportive and loyal small company environment with low annual staff turnover.
- Highly professionally run, well resourced, ethical, ISO 13485 and FDA regulated company.
- Training in tasks itemized 1 to 13 and ISO 13485 compliant Quality Management Systems.
- Discretionary end of year bonuses reflecting personal and company performance
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV and a cover letter to
Micropace Pty Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.