Position: Administration Assistant
Micropace Pty Ltd is a highly successful private company located in in Sydney’s Inner West. We design and manufacture specialized cardiac, diagnostic medical equipment for use in hospital electrophysiology laboratories and wards.
Job description: Part Time Admin Assistant
12 hours/week (i.e 4hrs x 3 days)
Time: 10AM to 2PM
$30/hour + super
- General office dutiese answers phone calls & doors bell, check and stock kitchen & bathroom, Kitchen & bathrooms orderliness & cleanliness, screens and post mail & letters
- Filing DHR, Invoices, Despatch Notes, Supplier Invoices (physical & electronic)
- Purchasing office supplies, stationary, and R&D IT components and materials required by engineering and
- PO’s & Invoices – matching despatch notes with the Invoices, and Processing ad-hoc production orders and non-production orders
- Shipping/Booking Courier for dispatch of goods using local & international couriers when needed
- Supplier/Distributors Order Fulfilment Documentation
- Add supplier orders in MiniMRP4 & 5
- Email distributors with Invoice & Tracking numbers, Updating GE Portal with release of shipment,
- Updating PO Tracking, Updating Device History Records in Admin Database. Updating Sales Analysis)
- Office computing proficiency, incl. MS Word and MS Xcel, internet, email, google calendar
- Familiarity with light MYOB bookkeeping or keen to learn
- Organised, disciplined, timely, self-assured, professional.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent team work, troubleshooting abilities for suppliers problems and interface with engineering, quality, manufacturing and warehouse personnel
- Ability to follow written work instructions
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV and a cover letter to
Micropace Pty Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.