Suite K, Building 3
1582 Parkway Loop,
Tustin CA 92780
US branch Objectives
- Serve and facilitate customer needs in upgrading of obsolete hardware stimulators in US Hospitals.
- Provide a local product supply & delivery, support, service and education for our US distributors – GE Healthcare & Bard EP, and end-customers.
- Move appropriate production steps to the US.
Micropace US Branch services will include:
- Stocks of Micropace stimulator systems for urgent local delivery.
- Micropace Field Replacement Units (FRU) for urgent delivery to distributor or directly to hospitals.
- Stocks of demonstration systems for use by distributors.
- Facility for product demonstration, installation and training in case of urgent need by distributors.
- Phone support, on-site and back to base support for hospitals and distributors by troubleshooting and component replacement.