Software 3.21 for EPS320 Cardiac Stimulator
Micropace proudly announces an enhanced software V3.21 upgrade for its industry leading EPS320™ Cardiac Stimulator.
Software3.21 Video Introduction
The V3.21 adds all the functionality of common hardware stimulators but with an even more intuitive interface and teaching aids.
Software includes product-embedded training videos, a separate PC-based training application and multiple stimulator management and backup facility.
Pacing features include customizable protocols menu, AV-delay S1, individually programmable S1 - S6 properties and new specialised stimulation protocols.
A new 32 bit platform with higher screen resolution and 2Gb of memory has enabled a host of new usability features including 27 segments of on-line video tutorials, searchable help, smaller footprint keypad and a mouse in addition to the touch screen interface to cater for all user preferences.
These features help novices and power users and allow seamless transition from other stimulators.
New & Improved Pacing Features
- Protocols Menu Toolbox Configure, name and assemble your Pacing protocols menu from a toolbox of 22 basic protocols.
- S1-S6 Properties Menus Allows individual control of each Sx, including decrementation, repetition for secondary trains and S1 AV-delay.
- High Frequency Stimulation As used by some researchers for stimulation of atrial ganglionic plexi.
- S1 paced, S2 scanning Through 0ms and post entrainment - rapid PPI display.
- Post Pacing Interval measurement feature.
Advanced Training Features
- Online Instructional Video 60 mins of video training from the help screen features 27 segments in 6 chapters - Intro, Pacing, Protocols, ECG sensing, Help and Misc.
- Search Help Files Users can search help files for keywords.
- PC Based Training software module available.
Improved Advanced User Feedback & Control
- See ECG detect threshold and adjust sensed ECG noise rejection on main page.
- Smaller footprint numeric keypad, mouse and trackball interfaces for efficient keyboard-less use.
- (MSM)™ Multiple Stimulator Management for Lab Managers.